URBAN SPACE FACILITY FEATURES:
Main floor – The Orb Room (1,350 square feet)
360 square foot basement
The Executive Room with large conference table & chairs; flat screen TV, small kitchen
Beautiful balcony facing West
3 gorgeous Orb Crystal chandeliers in the main space
Striking exposed brick walls
Dim-able track lighting in the main space
Hanging Cable System
ADA compliant availability “main floor only”
Easy access for vendors
5 high top tables available
50 White Bellini Chairs
SEATING CAPACITY AS FOLLOW:
Cocktail Parties # of People
Both Standing and Seated
Banquet Style # of People
Round Tables Served
Rectangle Tables Served
Round Tables Buffet
Rectangle Tables Buffet
Spacious Rows of Chairs
Please note, seating capacity does not account for any additional set up
PRICING AS FOLLOWS:
$770/ 6 hours
All Inclusive ( Orb Room, Basement, Executive Room and Balcony)
$1820/ 8 hours
Set-up and tear-down must take place within your allowed time
Please call us for more details! 720-515-1061 or [email protected]
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
RENTAL FEES AND TIMES:
The venue rental fee is based on four hours or eight hours. Additional hours are available for an extra, hourly rate.
– The event time must not exceed the end time of 10:00 pm.
Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 pm – Friday and Saturday.
– We offer 5% discount for non-profit groups.
– We prefer check or cash.
Initial Payment: Urban Space collects the initial deposit 50% of the estimated costs upon contract signing. (Check,/Cash preferred or Credit Card).
Final Payment: The remaining event balance is collected 10 Days prior to all event dates.
– If your event is canceled or postponed, there will be no refund.
– Free parking on-street.
– Valet parking may be arranged for the event, please contact the venue for further details.
DEPOSIT & DAMAGE:
– A $500 security deposit, which is fully refundable 30 days after the event if no damages were incurred.
Please note, liability is no way limited to the amount of the security deposit; renter will be responsible for any additional cost in excess of the deposit.
– Urban Space assumes no responsibility for damages or loss of any merchandise brought to the venue.
– Urban Space assumes no responsibility for personal property, displays, exhibits, equipment or other items lost, stolen,
or damaged in the venue.
– No food or beverage of any kind will be permitted to be brought into Urban Space facility other than by a contracted caterer.
We strongly suggest our preferred vendors. See our list in the website.
– Caterers must collect all trash generated from the event on the night of the event.
– No open flames and grills may be used inside the facilities.
– Urban Space partners with Peak Beverage services for all beverages. Peak will enforce liquor laws regulated by the State of Colorado.
Our contact person is:
Kelly Braunstein – Peak Beverage
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: 720-722-1140
– All decorations and equipment must be delivered and set up on the same day as the event and removed at the conclusion of the event.
– Nothing may be nailed, pinned or attached to walls unless approved by our staff.
– Electric or battery operated Candles only.
– If any rice, confetti, glitter are used it must be completely cleaned and removed at the end of the event.
– All set up must meet fire safety codes.
– Trash must be collected at the end of the event and placed inside the 2 trash bins.
– A basic cleaning fee of $200 will be charged per event.
– Music must be kept at a reasonable level.
– This venue is a non-smoking facility, including the balcony
POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. VENUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ALL PRIVATE EVENTS
Thank you for considering Urban Space to be the place of your event. You will have a pleasant and
joyful experience with our services!